Bitcoin IRA is Third Place on our List of Best Cryptocurrency IRA Companies.
- Ranking – Third Place
- Customer Support Rating – 86% out of 100%
- Quality Rating – 95% out of 100%
- Pricing and Fees Rating – 88% out of 100%
A Concise Summary of Our Bitcoin IRA Review
Believe it or not, Bitcoin IRA is the first company to provide a crypto IRA. But it’s only one of a few reasons why you might consider investing in cryptocurrencies with this company. We ranked them third for good reason.
Other things to consider include:
- Good insurance coverage up to $100 million due to strategic partnership with top insurance company Lloyd’s of London.
- Investors can begin trading within minutes on their solid, well-built platform.
- Bitcoin IRA has a strong track record in this space already. They’ve currently sold more than $350 million in crypto for their valued clients. And they plan to continue selling at a rapid clip.
- Bitcoin IRA offers a wide range of crypto options to their customers. Their choices include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, XRP, and more.
- Trading is possible 24/7 on the only crypto IRA self-trading platform in the world.
- The company has received one glaring and cringe-worthy complaint from a valued customer on the BBB website. We’ll address this complaint in greater detail below.
Bitcoin IRA: Background Info & Company Philosophy
This company believes in one major philosophy. They intend to sell cryptocurrency and only cryptocurrency for the long haul. They plan to exclusively specialize in this area, at least for the time being. But like most companies, they’ll wake up one day and decide to diversify in order keep growing.
As the first company to sell crypto as part of an IRA, they began buying Bitcoin for customers back in July 2016 and haven’t looked back. They added Ethereum IRAs to their arsenal in April 2017 and were also the first company to do so.
Their big claim to fame is their highly trained representatives. Because they only deal in crypto – at least for now – they have skilled specialists that know the ins and outs of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
They also believe that crypto is the best way to hedge your portfolio against other assets. These include real estate, US stocks and bonds, and other dollar denominated assets.
If you feel like your portfolio needs protection from the ailing economy and fading US dollar, consider opening a cryptocurrency IRA ASAP. Or #1 choice is Regal Wallet (read our review here.)
Bitcoin IRA: The Executive Team
BitcoinIRA.com has put together a competent team of highly qualified executives to manage the company. They include:
- Camilo Concha: CEO – he’s founded numerous startups in many industries including finance, health, and legal to name a few. He has a degree in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge. He’s also an alumnus of UCLA’s Anderson School of Business.
- Johannes Haze: CMO – he has an accomplished career in marketing in the health and finance industries. He’s also an alumnus of California State University, Northridge.
- Chris Kline: COO – he was born and raised in Denver, CO and is one of the founders of BitcoinIRA.com. He holds a degree in International Finance and Leadership from University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Maryann Bullion: CCO & General Counsel – she has a long and storied legal career. She received her B.A. from Spring Hill College. And she received her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
Bitcoin IRA: Online Ratings & Reviews
Although a relatively new company, Bitcoin IRA has received a small share of accolades, rankings, and reviews from the top online ratings agencies including the BBB, BCA, Trustlink, and more.
As far as ratings and reviews go, they include:
- They have an B+ ranking with the BBB (view rating here)
- They have a AA ranking with the BCA (view rating here)
- TrustPilot rating unavailable (based on 0 reviews)
- Trustlink rating unavailable (based on 0 reviews)
- Yellow Pages rating unavailable (based on 0 reviews)
- Yelp rating unavailable (based on 0 reviews)
Based on the limited information available, it’s hard to gauge how well this company is performing. Hopefully more customers will provide reviews and complaints in the future. It will help us get a better idea of where they stand.
Bitcoin IRA: Company Contact Info
- Company website – www.bitcoinira.com
- Phone number – 1-866-918-7863
- Company address – 15303 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1060, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Consider Your Options Before Investing in Crypto
Investing for retirement shouldn’t feel like gambling. But that’s how many of us feel when buying stocks, bonds, real estate, and T-bills. We’re afraid we’ve purchased the right investment at the wrong time or vice versa. Suffering a financial setback of this magnitude can postpone your retirement indefinitely.
You have to research each cryptocurrency IRA company before making your final decision. Why? If you get it wrong, you can jeopardize everything you’ve worked so hard for throughout the years.
Bitcoin IRA is an adequate company for the most part. But the way they handle complaints is a bit scary. On the other hand, Regal Wallet is our top choice. Their clients love them, their staff is knowledgeable and helpful, and they go the extra mile for their customers.
Are you ready to open a crypto IRA? Contact our #1 Cryptocurrency IRA company Regal Wallet ASAP to get started. When you do they’ll send their free Bitcoin IRA Investing Kit and an exciting DVD called “The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin.”