Birch Gold is 2nd Place in our List of Top 10 Gold IRA Companies:
- BCA Rating: AAA
- BCA Statistics: 2 resolved complaints and 7 Five Star reviews in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: A+
- BBB Statistics: 1 resolved complaint in the past year
- BBB (4.86 out of 5 stars) based on 96 customer reviews
- TrustLink: (5/5 stars) based on 125 reviews and complaints
Birch Gold has 18 years of experience in the precious metals IRA industry. And they also have a great reputation and a whole lot of trust among consumers.
They diligently develop a rapport with each and every one of their potential customers and regular clientele. Plus, they’ve developed an incredible service that adds serious diversity and real value to a portfolio.
Their standards are high. The education and customer service they provide is on point, and they act ethically, transparently, and efficiently at all times.
Birch Gold Group has a clearly defined goal. They want every American to experience true portfolio diversity. And they want to help them achieve this by initiating a gold IRA rollover or transfer on their behalf.
This company snagged 2nd place on my list of the top 10 Gold IRA companies doing business in this space. This is an incredible honor to achieve in my opinion. It proves that Birch Gold is one of the best in the business and well deserving of the award.
The company landed in 2nd place on my list because of their:
- 18 years of experience in the business
- Wonderful accolades and reviews from past customers
- Few and far between complaints unlike some of the competition
- Expert endorsements from Peter Schiff, Ben Shapiro, Steve Forbes, and more
Ready to check out their website? Click this link to visit their page and sign up to receive a free information kit.
Measuring Birch Gold’s Success with 7 Critical Factors
I only recommend the best companies in this space for good reason. I toil for countless hours reading about companies, reviewing them, and testing them personally before I make a recommendation.
It makes sense to perform detailed research before trying a particular gold company. In the case of Birch Gold, I used my 7 critical factors to see where they stand in the industry. Those factors include:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins, bars, and rounds
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesman
After digging through everything I could fin related to Birch Gold, I determined that this company belongs in 2nd place. If you’d like to find out why, keep reading to learn what I discovered.
1) Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
Over the last 18 years, Birch Gold has proven time and again that they’re a company with a trustworthy mission. They’ve built incredible goodwill in this industry and they’ve helped thousands of customers open gold IRA accounts.
The BBB, BCA, and Trustlink all have remarkable things to say about this organization. They’ve received hundreds of positive reviews on these websites.
A compilation of typical reviews and positive sentiments include:
- They deliver an extraordinary and fast experience for their customers.
- Customers stick with them for years and make many purchases.
- Birch Gold simplifies the 401k rollover process and makes it easy to understand.
Find out more about Birch Gold by visiting their website. Share your contact information and they’ll set you up with a free information kit as well.
2) Types of Precious Metals: Coins, Bars, and Rounds
This industry dynamo offers a wide range of precious metals on their website. Many of these silver and gold coins and bars meet the purity level requirements set forth by the IRS.
Remember, not every precious metals investment is IRA eligible, so keep that in mind.
The best IRA eligible precious metals on their site include:
- Gold Australian Nugget
- Gold American Eagle
- Gold American Buffalo
- Gold Austrian Philharmonic
- Approved Gold Bars and Rounds
- Silver American Eagle
- Silver Twin Maple Leaf
- Platinum Austrian Philharmonic
- Approved Silver Bars and Rounds
- Approved Platinum Bars and Rounds
- Palladium Maple Leaf
- Approved Palladium Bars and Rounds
Visit their website to open a gold IRA account today.
3) Precious Metals Buyback Program
At times, you might need to raise capital quickly because of an emergency or other unexpected situation. A great way to do so is to sell some of your precious metals investments when money is tight.
Birch Gold makes it easier than ever because they provide their customers with a buyback program. This means they are willing to repurchase your precious metals investments at the going rate at the time.
As an example, if you paid $1400 per ounce for a particular gold investment, but you plan to sell it when the market is $1750 per ounce, they’ll pay the higher price.
Due to the laws in California, they do not have a buyback guarantee in place. But Birch Gold executives said they’ve never turned down a customer for a buyback opportunity.
Investors have the opportunity to store their gold using one of two methods, depending on their particular wants and needs.
They can store their gold using co-mingled stockpiling or segregated stockpiling. Co-mingled stockpiling means your investment is stored for $100 per year in a vault shared with other investors. Segregated stockpiling means your investments are securely stored for $150 per year in a dedicated vault.
Birch Gold has solid working relationships with the best gold depositories in the country and around the world. This includes Delaware Depository, Brinks Global Services, and International Depository Services to name a few.
5) IRA Fees
On their website, they share their precious metals IRA fee structure. Here’s what you can expect:
- Co-mingled storage for $100 per year
- Segregated storage for $150 per year
- $10,000 minimum investment
- Account management fees for $80 per year
- Wire transfer fees for $30 per transaction
- Purchases over $10,000 receive free shipping
Are you ready to get started with Birch Gold? Visit their website right now to sign up for their free precious metals diversity information kit.
6) Account Setup & Delivery
Birch Gold is well known for quick precious metals IRA account creation. This is perfect because investors want to get started quickly once they’ve committed to diversifying their portfolios.
Their current IRA custodian is named Equity Trust. This prestigious organization has a 47-year track record that they’re very proud of. They’re one of the best companies in the industry and they’ll work diligently to open IRA accounts fast for their customers.
As far as delivery goes, Birch Gold doesn’t have too much to say about delivery time frames on their website. But I know for certain that customers who invest more than $10,000 at a time pay nothing for shipping.
7) Customer Support & Salesmanship
Over the years, this company has received tremendous accolades for successfully satisfying their customers. Their staff is well known, well-liked, and they’ve received numerous 5-star reviews throughout the years.
As far as the customer service and sales staff is concerned, previous customers had these sentiments to say about them:
- The company is trustworthy and has an excellent reputation that is well-deserved.
- Birch Gold is an effective partner with their customers and help provide the perfect levels of portfolio diversity.
- Their sales staff provides the ideal amount of help without being overly pushy during the sales process.
- The customer service team is patient, friendly, and willing to answer any and all questions and concerns.
Please take a moment to stop by Birch Gold’s website if you’re ready to begin your gold IRA investing journey.
Fill out the contact form and leave your name and email address. They will send you a free information kit providing more info regarding gold IRA investing.
Birch Gold Contact Details
- Address: Central Park Building, 3500 W. Olive Ave., Suite 730, Burbank, CA 91505
- Phone: (800) 355-2116
- Fax: (800) 965-3620
- Website: http://www.birchgold.com/