Birch Gold Is 3rd in Our List of Top 10 Gold IRA Companies:
- BCA Rating: AAA
- BCA Complaints: 2 closed complaints and 7 Five Star review in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: A+
- BBB Complaints: 12 closed complaints in the last 3 years, 5 complaints resolved in the last 12 months
- BBB: (4.75 out of 5 stars) based on 64 customer reviews
- Trustlink: (4.9 out of 5 stars) based on 129 customer reviews & complaints
Before sharing my story, here’s the main reason why I decided to work with Birch Gold in the first place:
They have the BEST PROMOTIONS in the industry!
First, they waive their first year fees. This helped their gold IRA customers save $100-$150 per year. I have immense respect for companies that make it easy for their customers to save money.
Next, I love that they’re willing to give their customers up to $10,000 or more in FREE gold and silver. Or, they’ll add on 10% of the total investment.
Goldco has a great promotion offering new customers up to $10,000 in free silver, which is great. But Birch Gold goes the extra mile and offers FREE GOLD or SILVER as part of their phenomenal promotion!
Lastly, they hooked me up and paid my shipping fees. I’ll talk more about my experience below.
When I think of Birch Gold, I think of a precious metals company that I can trust. I can say this with absolute certainty because they are my personal precious metals broker.
Not long ago, I decided to try their service and I purchased more than $10,000 worth of gold. True to their advertising, they shipped my precious metals almost immediately. And because I qualified for free shipping, they shipped me my precious metals overnight free of charge.
I worked with their customer service representative Alen Amini every step of the way. There is a large amount of paperwork involved with purchasing precious metals. Alen simplified the entire process and turned something that could’ve been overwhelming into a simple and quick experience.
I’m grateful that he really cared about my experience. He delivered a 5-star effort and made a first-time gold buyer feel safe, heard, and cared for throughout the process.
Want to know how I decided to work with Birch Gold in the first place? I did it by evaluating the company using the 7 Critical Factors test that I developed years ago.
Before jumping into the 7 Critical Factors, I’d like to highlight a few important benefits that Birch Gold offers first.
FIRST YEAR FEES WAIVED: Qualifying Accounts That Deposit $50,000 or More Save Hundreds of Dollars upon Sign up
Many people overlook this, but saving money is just as good as earning money. For IRA investors just starting out, Birch Gold once to help you save money right away. You can use this additional capital to beef up your IRA portfolio with even more precious metals investments.
All told, an IRA investor usually spends $250-$300 in administrative and storage fees during their first year. Birch Gold wants to simplify the process and make things as easy on you as possible.
They decided to pay these fees for brand-new customers during their first year. In order to qualify, you must open your account with a $50,000 deposit or more. Upon opening your account, they’ll waive their fee and you’ll receive this massive benefit.
FREE SHIPPING FOR CASH PURCHASES: Invest More Than $10,000 Per Order and Birch Gold Will Gladly Pay Your Shipping Fees
I love Birch Gold because they make it so easy to invest with their company. They treat their customers like gold and it shows. They go out of their way to pay expensive shipping fees to keep their customers happy and satisfied.
This is great for their customers because it allows them to save money. Like I mentioned earlier, saving money is just as good as earning more money. You can use the extra capital toward your next gold, silver, platinum, or palladium investment.
I don’t know about you, but free shipping really gets me excited. When I buy something online, offering free shipping usually convinces me to make the purchase. I’ve refused to buy things when the shipping costs were too expensive. Thankfully, Birch Gold has eliminated this unnecessary expense for qualified customers.
(FREE) Up To $10,000 In Gold & Silver: 10% Of The Total Investment
Getting free stuff is amazing. Getting free silver and gold is so awesome that I had to pinch myself when I learned about this promotion!
It’s crazy to know that Birch Gold cares so much. They are willing to give their customers free silver and gold, which is absolutely incredible!
When you sign up to open a precious metals IRA with Birch Gold, tell them you’re interested in this promotion. If you qualify, you can receive up to $10,000 worth of free gold and silver.
Please Note: not every purchase qualifies to receive free precious metals. There is a minimum purchase amount that applies. Talk to a customer service representative to find out if you qualify.
The 7 Critical Factors Test: Birch Gold Edition
Earlier, I alluded to my 7 Critical Factors test. I created this test because there are too many precious metals IRA companies in existence today! I wanted to narrow down my list of potential companies to work with. I also wanted to discover the best, most consistent companies in the industry.
Unfortunately, most precious metals companies aren’t always going to deliver a 5-star experience. Birch Gold is incredibly impressive as you are about to learn.
Find out how they measured up with the following critical factors:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins, bars, and rounds
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
You’re about to learn exactly why I consider Birch Gold one of the best companies in this industry. And you’ll learn precisely why I personally trusted them with my hard-earned money, so stick around and keep reading below.
1. Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
The first order of business during my 7 Critical Factors test is simple. I like to see how the top online peer-reviewed websites rate a company. I like to see if their previous customers were satisfied. I also like to see if they have open unresolved complaints.
I can say with certainty that Birch Gold delivers high-quality service with very few complaints. My go-to favorite peer-reviewed websites include:
- Better Business Bureau – A+ rating (their highest rating)
- Business Consumer Alliance – AAA rating (their highest rating)
- Trustlink – 4.9 out of 5 stars (almost a perfect rating)
Why are Birch Gold’s customers so satisfied with their performance? Based on reviews shared on these peer-reviewed websites, many customers have had the following to say:
- They deliver an extraordinary customer service experience and go out of their way to keep their clients happy and satisfied. Alen Amini truly laid my fears to rest. He simplified the gold buying process and made it quick and easy.
- The gold IRA rollover process is fast, uncomplicated, and easy to get started. Birch Gold helps their customers complete their paperwork fast, so it doesn’t become overwhelming.
- Their sales staff isn’t pushy. They’ll NEVER try to convince you to buy products that you don’t want. And they work hard to make sure their customers get the products that they do want.
- They have many repeat customers. Their customers are so satisfied with the buying process and experience that they come back for more.
2. Types of Precious Metals: Coins, Bars, and Rounds
Birch Gold wants everyone to know that they sell a wide variety of premium coins, bullion, and collector items as well.
For precious metals IRA account holders, they’ll have to avoid the collectibles due to IRS rules and regulations. But you can certainly purchase collectible coins as a personal investment to keep at home.
Otherwise, if you’re investing in a gold IRA with Birch Gold, they have a wide array of premium investment options. They include:
- Gold coins including: the American Eagle, American Buffalo, Austrian Philharmonic, Australian Nugget, Canadian Maple Leaf, South African Krugerrand, Australian Florin, and the Gold Rose Crown Guinea.
- Silver coins including: the American Eagle, Twin Maple Leaf, Australian Florin, America the Beautiful Series, and the Canadian Maple Leaf.
- Other coins and bars include: platinum, palladium, silver, and gold bars and rounds, platinum and palladium Canadian Maple Leaf coins, and the Austrian Philharmonic platinum coin.
Visit Birch Gold’s website to open a precious metals IRA account today.
3. Precious Metals Buyback Program
Birch Gold officially has a buyback program in place for their customers. If you’re ever in need of immediate cash, they are willing to buy your precious metals at the going rate.
Even better? They’ll pay the going rate and they NEVER charge their customers additional fees! You’ll receive your precious metals within 24 hours, once Birch Gold receives the precious metals from the depository.
Birch Gold makes it easier than ever for their customers to safely and securely store their precious metals investments. As a gold IRA account holder knows, the IRS requires that their metals be stored in an approved vault.
Birch Gold works with the following companies:
- Brinks Global Services
- Delaware Depository
- International Depository Services
Between the three companies, they offer segregated and co-mingled storage in locations throughout the United States. Their main locations are found in Dallas, TX; Delaware; Los Angeles, CA; New York City, NY; and Seal Beach, CA.
- Segregated stockpiling – this gives the account holder access to a dedicated vault. Birch Gold charges $150 per year for this service.
- Co-mingled stockpiling – this gives the account holder access to a secured vault shared with other investors. Birch Gold charges $100 per year for this service.
5. IRA Fees
Birch Gold has nothing to hide from their customers. They clearly and specifically state their fee structure on their website. They believe in transparency and provide valuable, affordable services to their customers.
Their price structure is as follows:
- They require a $10,000 minimum investment
- Co-mingled storage – $100 per year
- Segregated storage – $150 per year
- Administration/management fee – $100 per year for account holders with co-mingled storage
- ONE TIME IRA account setup fee – $50
- ONE TIME wire transfer fee – $30
- Orders over $10,000 qualify for FREE SHIPPING
- Qualified accounts over $50,000 get their FIRST YEAR’S FEES WAIVED
- Qualified accounts only pay the one-time $50 setup fee and $30 wire transfer fee during the first year. Management and storage fees are paid for by Birch Gold.
- Beginning in year 2 and beyond, average yearly fees range from $200-$250 per year including storage and management fees.
- Qualifying purchases receive up to $10,000 in FREE Gold or Silver
6. Account Setup & Delivery
I can say with absolute certainty that Birch Gold earned their phenomenal reputation within this industry. Alen Amini helped me quickly and easily set up my account. And he presented the paperwork in a way that it made it easy and less overwhelming to sign.
The account setup process was very simple every step of the way.
Delivery was also perfect in my opinion. Not only did they pay my delivery expenses because I spent more than $10,000, but they shipped my products fast. I received everything within seven days of making my purchase.
This company has your best interest at heart. They focus on efficiency, transparency, empathy, education, customer empowerment, and they are ethical too.
7. Customer Support & Salesmanship
Finally, I can say with absolute certainty that the customer support team and salespersons are a joy to work with. No one ever got pushy with me or tried to convince me to buy something that I didn’t want. They paid attention to my needs, listened to my desires, and took steps to help me meet my goals.
This team is very trustworthy and helpful too. They went out of their way to answer my questions. They took everything I said seriously and did everything in their power to allay my concerns. And best of all, they were kind to me and helpful. This put my mind at ease and made me feel good about buying precious metals from this company.
Stop by Birch Gold’s website right now to open a gold IRA account today.
Celebrity Endorsement: Ron Paul
Former Congressman, author, and US Air Force veteran Dr. Ron Paul fully endorses Birch Gold. In his own words, “a lot of people don’t even understand that inflation is a tax on your buying power. If you’re an American with the relatively modest goal of just keeping your money safe, well, I’ve got to warn you, it’s harder today than it’s ever been.”
Ron Paul wants all Americans to receive an education about precious metals. He spends a tremendous amount of his own time teaching Americans the benefits of sound money principles and liberty. He also states that, “and Birch Gold believes in education, first and foremost.”
Birch Gold Management Team
Although Birch Gold hasn’t officially shared this information on their website, I researched the company for more information. I found a handful of executives on their LinkedIn page. I’ve also personally worked with Andy Klein, their marketing director.
They key people managing Birch Gold’s day-to-day operations include:
- Karlo Vartan (Chief Financial Officer)
- Andy Klein (Marketing Director)
- Jyoti Tyagi (Business Analyst)
- Adrineh Telime (Director of Customer Relations)
Their profile on Datanyze.com tells us that the company is based out of Burbank, CA and currently has 94 employees. Their gross annual revenue is listed at $18.4 million per year. The company is large and they handle millions of dollars each year. This is a huge vote of confidence for their customers. They’ve maintained the status for nearly 20 years, which means it’s a solid company that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Birch Gold Contact Details
- Address: Central Park Building, 3500 W. Olive Ave., Suite 730, Burbank, CA 91505
- Website: https://www.birchgold.com/