California Numismatic Investments is 10th Place in our List of Top 10 Gold IRA Companies:
- BCA Rating: AAA
- BCA Complaints: 0 grievance in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: A+
- BBB Complaints: 0 complaints in the past 3 years
- Trust link: (3/5 stars) based on 6 reviews and complaints
Determining the best investments for your retirement plan is never the easiest thing. But it’s necessary to create a diversified portfolio to properly shore up your investments. If diversification doesn’t exist, it’s too risky for the investor and the potential to lose everything looms angrily over their head.
Are you invested in the stock market to fund your retirement account? As you know, the 2008 crash was a difficult time for mutual fund and 401(k) account holders. The stock market took a bath between 2007 and 2008 and didn’t begin recovering until March 2009. During this scary time, many investors wondered if their retirement account would ever recover.
Guess what? Some retirees had the foresight to invest in a gold IRA plan. They recognized that diversification was the key to not only preserving their wealth, but growing it as well. By visiting this site, you’ve decided that California Numismatic Investments is the right company to help you diversify your portfolio.
Retiring with a healthy nest egg is all about preparation. Investing in a precious metals IRA is the right way to preserve and grow your wealth during trying economic times. When the stock market fails, and it will, your gold investments will prop up your portfolio.
For those ready to invest in gold, just know that California Numismatic Investments is a trusted company in this industry. In fact, we’ve ranked them 10th on our top 10 list of trusted gold companies. Out of hundreds of possibilities, being ranked 10th is an enviable position.
How California Numismatic Investments Stacks Up in Our 7 Critical Factors Test
We needed to figure out whether or not California Numismatic Investments belonged on the top 10 list. To accomplish this task, we used seven critical factors to make a full evaluation of this company. The overall results of our assessment told us that they belonged in 10th place.
Throughout the process, we compared them to other competitors in the industry to see how well they matched up. The criteria we use for the evaluation includes:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
We make this full evaluation to help our readers. Overall, we dig into companies so our readers know the best gold brokers as they begin precious metals IRA investing. To find out how well California Numismatic Investments fared, keep reading our full report.
1. Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
Based out of Inglewood, CA, California Numismatic Investments first opened its doors on March 20, 1981. After nearly 40 years in business, you can believe that this company has received great praise and accolades over the years. They’ve also received the occasional complaint from unhappy customers as well.
We poured over the top online ratings websites like Better Business Bureau, Business Consumer Alliance, and Trustlink during our evaluation. We did this to determine where CNI stands with these prestigious organizations. It helps us get a better feel for the company through their customer’s eyes.
After looking over many reviews, we’d like to share some of our main insights with you below from previous testimonials. The best things their customers said include:
- Customers continue to put their trust and faith in California Numismatic Investments. They like the company and many have been doing business with them for decades.
- Past customers like the company because the customer service staff is always on point. The personnel are professional, helpful, friendly, and extremely courteous. The trusted staff goes out of their way to provide knowledge and wisdom to all customers in need. They are efficient, effective, and good at their jobs.
It should not come as a shock to anyone to discover very happy and satisfied previous customers. California Numismatic Investments has been in business since 1981. You do not survive this long by accident. You survive and thrive because you’re good at what you do.
2. Types of Precious Metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium
This company has a wide range of precious metals for sale. Their more popular precious metals IRA approved options include:
- American Gold Eagle 1 ounce
- American Gold Eagle 1/2 ounce
- American Gold Buffalo 1 ounce
- Australian Gold Kangaroo 1 ounce
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf 1 ounce
- Austrian Gold Philharmonic 1 ounce
- Credit Suisse Gold Bar 1 ounce
- and many other excellent choices
Note for IRA Investors: please understand that California Numismatic Investments sells IRA approved and non-IRA approved items. If you purchase gold, silver, platinum, or palladium for your IRA account, make sure it’s approved by the IRS. Talk to your customer service rep to confirm.
3. Precious Metals Buyback Program
As far as a buyback program goes, California Numismatic Investments is always looking to secure more gold and other precious metals. On their website they state, “We are just as interested in buying as we are in selling and have been competitive buyers of all bullion and rare coins (certified or not) for more than 37 years. That’s right, day in and day out, in rising markets and in falling markets we have publicly posted our buy and sell prices for everyone.”
Obviously this company has no problem buying back your precious metals at the current market value. In fact they likely welcome the opportunity.
California Numismatic Investments recommends independent precious metals storage for stockpiling. They wholeheartedly recommend and endorse CNT Depository. Here’s what they have to say about the company on their website:
“The advantages of secure, independent precious metals storage are numerous and begin with personal convenience. Audit and security are unparalleled because storage is Comex approved and insured by Lloyd’s of London. Each account is name and product specific meaning there are no pooled accounts.”
5. IRA Fees
California Numismatic Investments doesn’t specifically share info about their fees. But typical fees for precious metals IRA accounts include:
- account creation fees
- storage fees
- insurance fees
- custodian fees
Contact California Numismatic Investments today to find out about additional services and fees.
6. Account Setup & Delivery
It’s pretty easy to set up an account with California Numismatic Investments. There is a link at the top of their website titled “New Customers Only Create Your Account” that you can click to begin the account creation process. Or call them at 800-225-7531 to speak with a customer service representative.
As far as delivery goes, their website says, “Another big advantage to independent precious metals storage is the elimination of shipping and insurance fees upon purchase or sale. The cost and inconvenience of packaging and insuring are eliminated because your holdings remain within the CNT Depository.”
7. Customer Service & Salesmanship
After being in business for 38 years, you can bet that California Numismatic Investments has an excellent sales and customer service track record. In fact, many of their happy customers have reported on these key areas online.
Their customers had the following to say:
- Rob Larsen says, “I made a purchase with Sal. Sal was very professional and I was satisfied with the outcome. All went very well and thank you.”
- Sally says, “My experience was pleasant and an honest dealing. I appreciate Sal who was the man I worked with. He answered every question easily and let me know what to expect in my parcel’s delivery.”
California Numismatic Investments Contact Details
- Address: 525 West Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90301
- Phone: (800) 225-7531
- Site: https://www.golddealer.com/