Cornerstone Bullion is 6th Place in our List of Top 10 Gold IRA Companies:
- BCA Rating: AA
- BCA Complaints: 0 in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: A+
- BBB Complaints: 0 over the most recent 3 years
- Trustlink: (5/5 stars) based on 3 reviews and complaints
Are you looking to secure your retirement and protect your nest egg? It’s sometimes tough to choose the ideal investment vehicle with an abundance of options at your fingertips. But it’s necessary nonetheless. Otherwise your financial future remains vulnerable.
Choosing the right investment is scary at times. You have to decide whether or not to put your money in things like:
- Mutual Funds
- Index Funds
- Precious Metals
- And more
But the investing world is notorious for trying to put their hands in your pocket. And you have to remain focused when making such a critical life decision.
But you’re smart and you’ve done your research. You see the true value of investing in gold, silver, and other precious metals. And you’re ready to open a gold IRA sooner rather than later.
But which company do you choose? Our 6th recommendation on our Top 10 List of Gold IRA Companies is an excellent choice to research. In fact, we’ve already evaluated the company based on a number of important factors that we’ve shared below.
Keep reading to discover why Cornerstone Bullion is an excellent company to do business with.
How Cornerstone Bullion Stacks Up in Our 7 Critical Factors Test
Our evaluation process is to use seven critical factors to determine our list of the top 10 gold IRA companies. We use these specific factors to delve deeply into each business. We then share this information with our readers. The evaluation process consists of looking in the following areas:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins and rounds
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
We want our readers to have the best experience when they open a precious metals IRA. That’s why we’ve performed a full evaluation of Cornerstone Bullion based on the factors above. Continue reading this review to discover how they matched up.
1. Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
Cornerstone Bullion opened its virtual doors ten years ago. During the past decade, a number of happy and satisfied customers have stepped up to sing their praises. Plus, they are held in high standing on sites including the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Trustlink, and the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA).
Some of the poignant and praiseworthy things their customers have said include:
- Cornerstone Bullion provides their customers with top notch, honest service. Previous customers look forward to doing business with them again in the future.
- Other customers have noted their impeccable service and very affordable prices. They feel the staff has treated them well and they felt cared for, like they really mattered.
- Previous Cornerstone Bullion customers also appreciate the company because it is courteous, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and efficient. This is high praise indeed.
Past and current customers obviously know, like, and trust this company to meet their gold IRA needs. You should feel comfortable doing business with them too.
2. Types of Precious Metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium Rounds, Bars, and Coins
Cornerstone has a plethora of available and IRA compliant options to choose from. Some of their more popular investment options include:
- 1 oz. American Gold Eagle
- 1 oz. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- 1 oz. South African Gold Kruggerand
- 1 oz. American Silver Eagle
- 1 oz. Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
- 1 oz. Australian Silver Philharmonic
- 1 oz. Canadian Palladium Eagle
- 1 oz. American Platinum Eagle
- 1 oz. Platinum Maple Leaf
3. Precious Metals Buyback Program
Cornerstone Bullion currently provides its customers with a generous buyback program. This program works as follows:
- They buy anything they sell back from their clients at market price. There is no limit to the amount they will repurchase.
- They will evaluate other forms of gold and silver bullion. They take each situation on a case-by-case basis.
- Cornerstone mails customers their payment via check in 1-2 days after receiving the shipment. Overnight delivery is free for transactions over $50,000. They also bank wire payments for free upon request.
Cornerstone provides their customers with access to many of the top IRA custodians. By purchasing precious metals through them for your gold IRA, you’ll have to choose between four options.
The custodians they trust and recommend all offer co-mingled and segregated (preferred) stockpiling in secured and fully insured facilities. Their options include:
- Delaware Depository Service Company
- Dakota Depository
- Idaho Armored Vaults
- The Entrust Group (recommended)
5. IRA Fees
In most cases, precious metals IRA purchases are associated with fees. The usual fees for purchase and storage include:
- Custodian fees
- Storage fees
- Setup charges
Average storage fees range from 0.1-0.5% of the total account value. The other fees vary based on a number of factors. Cornerstone Bullion doesn’t share any other information regarding fees on their website. Call and ask about them if you have questions.
6. Account Setup & Delivery
Setting up an account with Cornerstone Bullion is simple to accomplish. You can take steps to set it up online. But you also have to call to place your order before they’ll set up your account. They only take orders over the phone.
Delivery is simple as well. Once your order ships, they’ll send you a tracking number via email within 12 hours of your purchase. They ship via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
7. Customer Service & Salemanship
Cornerstone Bullion has an excellent track record when it comes to customer service and salesmanship. In fact, many customers had great things to say about them. Some of their best compliments include:
- Andy Keusal says, “Chad is great to do business with, especially because he takes time to talk through what’s happening in the markets, and helps to explain which investments make the most sense based on the current environment. He seems to truly have the customer’s best interest in mind.”
- Steve Haymond says, “The first thing to say is that Chad at Cornerstone gave me a great education on bullion over the phone. He patiently answered my questions and obviously has a wealth of knowledge regarding gold and silver. Then, when I decided what to purchase, the transaction was very simple and timely. The product came in time and all was in order. I definitely recommend Cornerstone!”
Clearly, Cornerstone is a company that investors can trust. They provide timely customer service, great recommendations, and they aren’t pushy salesman.
Cornerstone Bullion Contact Details
- Address: PO Box 1043, Castle Rock, CO 80104-1043
- Telephone: (800) 558-4671
- Neighborhood Phone: (303) 956-3455
- Fax: (888) 303-9956
- Site: www.cornerstonebullion.com