Regal Assets is 3rd Place in our List of Top 10 Gold IRA Companies!
- BCA Rating: AAA
- BCA Statistics: 1 resolved complaint and 57 Five Star Reviews in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: B+
- BBB Statistics: 2 Resolved Complaints in the Past Year
- BBB (2.67 out of 5 stars) based on 3 customer reviews
- TrustLink: (4.6/5 stars) based on 1090 reviews and complaints
You’re undoubtedly here because you’re ready to minimize your risk of inflation while diversifying your portfolio. At the same time, even though you understand that it’s vital to invest in precious metals, you do not know where to begin.
Thankfully, I can wholeheartedly recommend Regal Assets as a great company to do business with. In fact, they’ve had such an excellent track record throughout the years. So, they’ve landed in 3rd place on my top 10 list. This is no easy feat to accomplish my friends.
After combing through hundreds of businesses to determine the top 10 gold IRA companies, I used 7 critical factors to see how they stacked up. Regal Assets was put to the test and passed with flying colors.
It’s an excellent company that I’d like to tell you more about below.
The 7 Critical Factors Test and How Regal Assets Earned Its Spot on the List
Before diving into the specifics, I’d like to share the 7 categories with your right now. This simple criterion made it easy to evaluate these companies. The factors include:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins and bullion
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
I put Regal Assets under the microscope to see how well it fared in each of these categories. It stood out as one of the best, which really shouldn’t surprise anyone. This company has more than a decade of experience in the industry and plenty of previous happy customers.
Keep reading to learn the results in each category below.
1) Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
According to their peers, Regal Assets is a well-respected company in the gold space. They have solid ratings on peer-reviewed websites including the BBB, BCA, and Trustlink. And many of their previous customers had lots of wonderful things to say.
To break it down, I’ll paraphrase some of the kind words and well wishes shared by previous and current customers. They include:
- The staff at Regal Assets is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and professional. Many previous customers feel they’re the best at opening self-directed IRAs for their customers.
- The customer service team is second to none. Their staff is superior to many customer service teams around the world, including others in the precious metal space. They were incredibly helpful, courteous, and they had great manners as well.
- The sales team at Regal Assets is a real boon to their customers. They guide their customers through the account creation and buying process with the greatest of these. And they even help guide them through the necessary paperwork to get started.
2) Types of Precious Metals: Coins and Bullion
This powerhouse in the precious metals industry only focuses on gold IRA rollovers and transfers. Whenever you come across a gold, silver, platinum, or palladium investment on their website, please know that it’s IRA eligible.
Some of the best precious metals investments made available for purchase on their website include:
- Gold American Eagle
- Gold American Buffalo
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf
- Silver American Eagle
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
- Silver Austrian Philharmonic
- Platinum American Eagle
- Platinum Australian Koala
- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf
- 10 oz. Palladium Bar
Are you ready to begin diversifying your portfolio while hedging your bets against inflation? Visit this page to sign up for a free Regal Assets gold investor’s kit.
3) Precious Metals Buyback Program
Regal Assets is known for its excellent buyback program. They repurchase gold from customers 24/7/365. And they will pay their customers within 24 hours of receiving the physical gold from their depository.
Why would an investor need a gold buyback program? On occasion, you may run into trouble and need to sell some of your gold bullion. The best way to sell it is back to the company that bought it for you in the first place.
They’ll pay the going rate and give you fair market value at the time of the sale. As an investor, you couldn’t ask for anything more.
Do you know that you must store your precious metals in an accepted vault as an IRA investor? It’s true and many newbie investors often overlook this fact.
Don’t worry, because this requirement is designed to protect your investment, so it’s certainly a good thing. There are two ways to store precious metals. You can store them in a co-mingled vault or a segregated vault.
What’s the difference?
- Co-mingled stockpiling – this type of storage means your precious metals investments are put in a secure vault with coins, bars, and rounds of other investors. You have to share this vault with other investors, hence the name co-mingled.
- Segregated stockpiling – in this instance, you’ll store your precious metals in a dedicated vault. This vault only protects your investments and nobody else’s, but you have to be willing to pay for the privilege.
Actually, that’s not 100% accurate. Regal Assets only offers segregated stockpiling and they provide it to their customers at a respectable $110 per year.
5) IRA Fees
According to information gathered on the web, Regal Assets has specific gold IRA fees that one must pay each year. The overall fee structure includes the following:
- Segregated storage – $110 per year
- Co-mingled storage – not available
- Administration fee – $80 per year
- $10,000 minimum opening investment
- $5000 per added investments
- IRA account setup fee – $0
- Account maintenance fees – $0
Clearly, Regal Assets is an excellent company to do business with. If you’re ready to get started with a diversified portfolio, please sign up for their investor’s kit here.
6) Account Setup & Delivery
Regal Assets is widely known for its ability to set up gold IRA accounts relatively quickly. As a matter of fact, they have honed their account setup process to an effective degree. In truth, they can open an account within 24 hours, which is truly amazing.
Brand-new customers have their stockpiling, administration, and setup fees paid for by Regal Assets during the first year. They really want your business and they’re willing to prove their loyalty to you. That’s why they’re willing to cover these costs when you’re first starting out. They want to show you just how much they care.
Shipping is also very effective at Regal Assets when compared to other gold IRA companies. They ship their products lightning quick. Believe it or not, their claim to fame is to complete delivery within seven days. They seem to hit this market more often than not, which is truly impressive.
7) Customer Support & Salesmanship
As a new investor, the last thing you need is to worry about dealing with pushy salespeople. Thankfully, Regal Assets has a respectable and highly trained sales staff to meet your needs every step of the way.
According to previous customers, their sales team isn’t overly pushy. And they do not try to get you to invest in things that you don’t want. This helps make the account creation and gold investing process much more comfortable for everyone involved.
And their customer support is second to none. They have a quick, efficient, and knowledgeable customer support staff on call and ready to answer your questions. They work diligently to make sure their customers know that their problems are being heard. And they want you to know that they’re working hard to solve them.
Regal Assets Contact Information
- Address: 280 South Beverly Drive, Suite 504, Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Telephone: 855-906-5964
- Regal Assets Website: www.RegalAssets.com
- Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday: 7am-6pm PST Friday: 7am to 5pm PST