Regal Assets is 1st Place in our List of Top 10 Gold IRA Companies!
- BCA Rating: AAA
- BCA Complaints: 0 in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: A+ (Rating Currently Unavailable)
- BBB Complaints: No Complaints Ever Recorded (Currently Unavailable)
- TrustLink: (4.6/5 stars) based on 1087 reviews and complaints
You’re here because you’re interested in investing in precious metals. But you’re possibly still uncertain about choosing the right company to do business with. We’re here to tell you that Regal Assets is, by far, the best online gold seller by a country mile.
During our previous evaluation of the Top 10 Gold IRA Companies, we shared seven critical factors that everyone should consider when choosing a gold IRA company. To reiterate, we put Regal Assets to the test and they came through smelling like a rose. They are the only precious metals IRA company we recommend and undoubtedly the leader in this industry.
How Regal Assets Passed our 7 Critical Factors Test with Flying Colors
Before getting into the meaty details, just know we examined seven factors to help choose a gold IRA rollover company. Our criteria are simple yet very effective. We looked at seven important factors that included:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins and bullion
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
We examined each of these areas with a critical eye. At the end of our 10 company investigation, Regal Assets stood high above the pack in all seven categories.
If you’re interested in learning more about our favorite convert gold IRA company, please visit their website and sign up for the free investors kit.
Or stick around to learn the specific results of our test.
1. Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
As we examined Regal Assets, we discovered that users of three of the most authoritative online peer review sites had reviewed them numerous times. Previous customers had reviewed them on the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), and Trustlink websites.
Here is how Regal Assets stacked up on each of these sites:
- They received the highest rating (AAA) on the BCA website. They also haven’t received a complaint on this site in the last three years.
- The company received the highest rating (A+) on the BBB website. They have never received a recorded complaint in their history on the BBB.
- Their current Trustlink rating is 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Clearly, Regal Assets has a notable reputation and is highly respected in this industry. Not only do top organizations give them their highest marks. They also receive glowing reviews and ratings from previous customers.
Find out more about their free investors kit by clicking here.
2. Types of Precious Metals: Coins and Bullion
Unfortunately, many of today’s online gold sellers fail their customers. They sell more than gold coins as investments. They also sell numismatic coins and collectibles.
Besides designated types of gold coins and bullion, you aren’t allowed to add collectibles or numismatic coins to your precious metals IRA account. This can be very confusing, disappointing, and downright misleading to buyers who aren’t in the know.
Regal Assets focuses specifically on selling gold bullion and coins for retirement accounts. And even more important, they sell a wide range of precious metals already approved for gold IRA investing.
3. Precious Metals Buyback Program
Investors never know when they will suddenly need a cash injection. They may have no choice but to sell some of their gold coins and bullion for cash. But is it going to be easy to accomplish with your existing gold broker?
If you do business with Regal Assets, you’ll have no trouble selling your gold for the current market value. Even better, they understand their customers and complete these transactions very quickly. In fact, they buy back gold all year round and pay for the proceeds of the sale within 24 hours.
You basically have two stockpiling options when investing in gold as part of your IRA account. Your options are co-mingled stockpiling or segregated stockpiling. A brief explanation of the two options includes:
- Co-mingled stockpiling is not recommended. Your precious metals are stored in one vault with metals from other investors.
- Segregated stockpiling means your gold is stored in a dedicated vault.
Regal Assets really shines when it comes to stockpiling. The average gold IRA company charges $325 a year for co-mingled stockpiling. Regal charges $110 per year and you get segregated stockpiling and a dedicated vault all your own.
5. IRA Fees
Each year that you have an active precious metals IRA account means you’ll need to pay stockpiling and administration fees. These fees can really add up to around $700 when doing business with Regal Assets competitors. Or you can save a bundle and choose a far superior company to transfer gold IRA and stick with the best. In fact, Regal Assets will pay for all of your first year’s fees!
As far as Regal Assets fees are concerned, they are as follows:
- They have a flat rate administration fee. It costs $80 per year. Other companies work on a sliding scale and charge much more for the same service. Regal Assets has the lowest administration fee in the industry.
- They have a flat rate stockpiling fee. It costs $110 per year. The competition typically charges $325 per year for inferior service. Regal Assets also has the lowest stockpiling fee in the industry.
- The company pays for all of the first year’s fees. You will only be paying from the second year forward.
Based on fees alone, Regal Assets is clearly the more intelligent choice. Not only that, they are the only gold IRA company in the world that will waive ALL of your first year’s fees!
Yes, with Regal Assets, you will only be paying a total of $190 in yearly administration and stockpiling fees after the second year. The first year is completely free.
6. Account Setup & Delivery
Other companies in the precious metals industry have really gone out of their way to upset their customers. In certain cases, instead of setting up their records immediately, they take 60 days to accomplish this simple task. Even worse, they actually charge setup fees as well. As you can imagine, customers are never happy when an institution forces them to wait so long to begin investing in their retirement future.
Regal Assets approaches account set up much differently. They have the account set up in 24 hours and all of the records completed within the same timeframe. Plus, brand-new customers aren’t required to pay setup, administration, or stockpiling fees during the first year because it’s on the house.
Shipping is also a problem with many gold IRA companies. They take forever to convey the goal to the appointed IRA custodian. A Regal Assets policy requires depository delivery completion in seven days and they always deliver.
7. Customer Support & Salesmanship
There are a number of precious metals IRA custodians that fail to provide their customers with adequate support. Some of these businesses do not have properly trained team members on their staff. Others are so focused on selling that they ignore the customer entirely. Still others just don’t care about customer problems and concerns.
Regal Assets goes above and beyond with their customer support. They will answer your questions quickly and efficiently. They will make you feel comfortable and at ease. And they want you to have a great experience.
Salesmanship is also another problem at many gold companies. They push, push, and push some more to convince you to buy products you don’t want or need. They attempt to sell collectibles and numismatic coins because they provide bigger commissions.
Regal Assets only focuses on selling gold as an investment. Each one of their gold coins and gold bullion is IRA approved by the Internal Revenue Service.
5 More Reasons to Choose Regal Assets Instead of the Competition
If you still aren’t convinced, we’d really like to tell you why we feel this company is superior to the rest. So five more reasons why Regal Assets is our favorite precious metals IRA custodian includes:
- They have incredibly fast precious metal shipping within seven days.
- The company provides the lowest storage and IRA fees and the best structure in the business.
- They offer a flat rate administration fee instead of a sliding scale.
- The company pays all conveyance, stockpiling, administrative, and setup fees during the first year.
- They have the fastest account setup and processing times in the business. They complete the account setup process within 24 hours.
Regal Assets stands head and shoulders above the competition for many reasons that we’ve shared with you today. It’s no accident that they are the industry leader in this field. They’ve proven themselves time and time again to be trustworthy, quick to respond, and their customer service is impeccable.
When you’re ready to invest in a gold IRA, you should call or sign up with Regal Assets at your earliest convenience. In fact, you can first view their PDF regarding Regal Assets Client Experiences. This PDF will tell you about other happy customers and why they are glad they picked Regal Assets as their gold IRA company of choice.
After you sign up, you’ll also gain access to their regular newsletter. It provides valuable tips, information, and testimonials from other precious metals investors. The newsletter alone is worth its weight in gold so remember to sign up to their list if you’re serious about investing in gold and other precious metals.
We also want to introduce to you the Regal Assets gold IRA investment kit. Take advantage of the free gold IRA rollover kit and order it right away. This kit will teach you the ins and outs of the rollover process so you are fully informed before you begin. The kit also comes with a free DVD called the “End of the Road” and a Forbes issue. You will be able to read and watch interviews of top financial analysts giving their perspective on why it is so important to invest in physical gold today.
Are you ready to get started? Do yourself a huge favor and contact a Regal Assets representative right now! The longer you delay, the longer you’ll remain exposed to Trump’s trade war, the failing US dollar, and the slowing US economy.
Regal Assets Contact Information
- Address: 705, 3450 Cahuenga Blvd W, Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Telephone: 855-906-5964
- Regal Assets Website: www.RegalAssets.com
- Opening Hours: Monday-Friday: 7am-6pm PST – Closed on major holidays