It’s never easy to determine where gold prices are going to end up from moment to moment. It’s a commodity on a market that is constantly changing. At the same time, experts can consistently make positive gold price predictions because it’s a safe and stable asset.
Just look at the price of gold on a chart for the last decade. In 2010, the value of gold shot up from $750 an ounce to nearly $1900 per ounce in mid-2011. It then settled in the $1250-$1350 per ounce range for years. But due to economic unrest, trade wars, and US dollar uncertainty, the price of gold is rising once again.
Right now, many experts making gold price predictions have gotten it right. The current price is $1510 per ounce and steadily rising. It’s impossible to predict anything perfectly. But most gold experts agree that this precious metal will continue to steadily gain value over the next 10 years.
With that said, we’ll look at certain determining factors that influence gold prices.
Before we continue, consider investing in a gold IRA. It’s an excellent way to hedge your portfolio against inflation and other disturbing economic factors. Review our top 10 page of the best gold IRA companies in business today.
Our top recommendation is Regal Assets. You can find out more about them by reading our full review. They are currently offering a free gold IRA investor’s kit with a free DVD and Forbes issue that will give you all the information you need to invest in a gold IRA correctly.
3 Common Factors That Influence the Price of Gold
It shouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that outside forces influence gold prices. It’s these same outside forces that can help precious metals experts with their gold price predictions. So it’s best to learn about these influences instead of keeping your head in the sand. The most poignant influences include:
- Commentary and monetary policy from the Federal Reserve: when the Federal Reserve chairman speaks, investors listen. As an example, if they intend to raise or lower interest rates, this will have a major impact on gold prices. The impact comes in the form of opportunity cost. If interest rates become so low that bonds and CD’s pay little interest, gold becomes a much more popular commodity. Commentary from the Federal Reserve can move the gold market as well. If the Fed says that interest rates will rise, gold will have a negative reaction.
- US economic data: data about the US economy drives gold prices. The data in question includes GDP growth, manufacturing data, wage data, jobs reports, and more. When the US economy is strong, gold prices remain low. When the US economy struggles like economists fear right now, gold prices tend to rise.
- Supply and demand: this plays a major role in gold price predictions. At the moment, demand for gold is incredibly high. Countries like China and Russia are gobbling it up year after year to add to their stockpile. Yet in the first half of 2016 the overall gold supply only increased by 1%. But the rise in demand increased by 16%. The huge demand and low supply will continue to drive the price of gold higher. Experts agree that increased demand and smaller supplies will make this precious metal more valuable than ever.
Other Common Factors Influencing Gold Prices
A few other common factors that influence gold prices include:
- Inflation: this is one of the biggest factors affecting the price of gold. As inflation rises higher, the value of gold rises higher along with it. When inflation is low, gold prices tend to remain low as well. Experts understand that expanding money supplies dilute its value and create inflation. This is happening now in the United States and many other parts of the world. And it’s another reason why experts agree the value of precious metals will rise when sharing their gold price predictions.
- Uncertainty: this is also another big factor influencing gold prices. When unrest and uncertainty in politics or economics hits, it has a positive effect on the gold price. Right now, Trump is in a trade war with China, the UK is exiting the European Union, and threats of terrorism continue to plague the Middle East. This uncertainty leads investors to gravitate toward gold. And when more investors begin buying gold, demand increases, supply dwindles, and the price breaks through its previous glass ceiling.
How to Capitalize on 2030 Gold Price Predictions
As you can see the combination of all of these factors points to rising gold prices over the next 10 years. It’s time to learn about investing in gold to secure your financial future. Take time to learn about our top 10 Gold IRA companies. And remember that Regal Assets is our number one recommendation. They currently offer all interested investors a free gold investing kit.
Everett Millman’s 2030 Gold Price Predictions
“All through the accompanying 10– 15 years, the perils are tilted to the upside at the gold expense. Three moving toward vulnerabilities will work to help gold: the surprising impact of cash related technique, specifically astounding appraisals taken by noteworthy national banks over the earlier decade; advancing geopolitical trouble; and the financial substances of gold mining. Gold can go about as portfolio assurance, or a position of shelter, against threats related with the underlying two factors. At that point, examination adventures for new gold stores are costly and can take 10 years or more to yield results. Overall gold mining yield is as needs be foreseen to be in abatement all through the accompanying 20 years. Given these wellsprings of spot of shelter demand united with the high likelihood of decreasing supply improvement, we reasonably foresee that the gold expense should clear $1,500 per ounce by 2030 and perhaps trade as high as $1,700/oz over that period.”Everett Millman, Precious Metals Specialist, Editor, Gainesville Coins
Everett Millman strongly believes that the price of gold will rise in value. He feels that it can reach as high as $1700 per ounce in the next 10 to 15 years. Some of his reasons for his gold price prediction include the following:
- major geopolitical problems on the horizon
- less supply and more demand for gold
- national banks making astounding gold appraisals
- the unexpected impact of cash related technique
Millman’s predictions make sense even to inexperienced investors. He isn’t making outrageous claims. He isn’t saying gold will reach $30,000 per ounce in the next 10 years. He’s simply stating that certain forces will continue to push the price of gold higher and higher.
Meri Geraldine’s 2030 Gold Price Predictions
“I should need to suggest that killing mercury from the gold supply chains may influence the expense. There is weight from buyers and goldsmiths to never again use mercury when mining, cleansing or refining gold. Raised measures of mercury use can devastatingly influence prosperity and lead to regardless births, birth surrenders, and unfavorable births. By and large, mercury amalgamation is most economical, easiest and most instantly available strategy for dealing with gold from hard shake by little scale excavators. Attempts to supersede the usage of mercury with various systems will influence a normal 20% of the world’s gold supply starting from brilliant gold excavators – making it more work raised and extravagant to process the gold. The dispensing with of mercury from gold supply chains may influence the expense of gold.”Meri Geraldine, CEO, Gardens of the Sun
Her prediction is of an entirely different nature. Meri Geraldine believes that removing mercury from the gold supply will make it all the more valuable. By eliminating mercury during the mining process, it’s going to become more expensive and more difficult. This will also raise the price of gold.
Moe Zulfiqar – $5,000 an ounce
“If you are not looking, you could be kicking yourself later. It wouldn’t be shocked to see gold at $5,000 an ounce or more by 2030. There are such countless things happening for gold and in the next decade they could genuinely give the yellow metal a lift; careless government spending over the globe, national banks acquiring gold, gold assessments in the ground diminishing, examination spending dropping and the summary goes on.”Moe Zulfiqar, Senior Analyst, Lombardi Letter
Moe Zulfiqar believes the price of gold will rise due to:
- careless government spending all over the world
- national banks acquiring gold
- lower supply and higher demand of gold
- incompetent budgeting
- and more.
Moe Zulfiqar is on the same line as Everett Millman in his beliefs but he believes the price of gold will climb even higher. Only time will tell whose predictions are closer in 2030.
Clearly, expert gold price predictions show us that this commodity will continue to rise in value. Whether the experts get their predictions right or not is completely irrelevant. The relevant part is that the common factors that influence gold prices all point to the value of gold increasing.
Now is the time to become a gold IRA investor. Please learn about our favorite gold company Regal Assets and other brokers by reading our top 10 gold IRA companies review. They currently offer a free gold IRA investing kit that includes a free DVD and Forbes issue. The investor’s kit is always free but if the predictions are right, there’s not much time to waste so don’t delay! Read the reviews and make your decision sooner rather than later.
Do you have any questions on what experts have to say for the gold price predictions in 2030? Ask below!