You might think the financial talking heads are crazy for believing the US dollar is on the verge of collapse. But is it really that far-fetched? Think about it.
Believe it or not, there are two key factors that could definitely mean the end of the US dollar. Without a US dollar, we’ll no longer have a budding US financial system. And Americans no longer have safety and security like they’d once enjoyed.
The two factors that could mean the downfall of the US dollar include:
- Reckless spending by the US government. The US national debt rises by trillions of dollars each year. And even a money conscious president like Donald Trump can’t seem to put a stop to the bleeding.
- Weak fundamentals in the US economy. The White House might insist that the US economic fundamentals are strong, but we know better. Sure, Trump may have the lowest unemployment rates in decades, but things are definitely slowing down. Stock market prices are swinging wildly week after week. Many investors currently fear the next recession. Manufacturing and housing indicators tell us that these two key areas are experiencing slower economic growth. And by 2021, most economists believe a major downturn is on its way.
Will the Economy Get Any Better? Or Is It Going to Get Even Worse Soon?
Guess what? Things are about to get worse before they get better. In fact, the US national debt is on its way to growing much larger. The US government can’t seem to keep their spending in check. In fact, it’s expected that the US national debt will reach $30 trillion in the next 5 to 10 years.
How is the government going to pay off this debt? They can’t keep taxing poor people that already have little money to spare. The only way is to improve economic performance. As we’ve shown, economic data indicates growth is about to slow down and the next recession is on its way.
How does this affect the silver price? Silver IRA investors are preparing for the worst. And through their preparations they’ll make incredible returns on their timely investments.
Is There Any Truth to the Rumor? Will the Silver Price Really Hit $130 per Ounce?
If you listen to Keith Neumeyer, CEO of First Majestic Silver, he’ll tell you that he believes silver is going to reach $130 per ounce. He’s shared his opinion on this matter since November 2017 and it hasn’t changed. As a matter of fact, his opinion has only gotten stronger.
Why does Neumeyer believe it’s going to hit $130 an ounce? If you look at the numbers, the silver price has a long way to go before this prediction comes true. So is there any validity to his thinking?
4 Reasons Why Keith Neumeyer of First Majestic Silver Believes You Should Invest in Silver
Well, Neumeyer shared a few reasons why he believes it’s possible. His reasoning for believing silver will reach $130 per ounce includes:
- He feels the current stock market trends are very similar to market trends in the year 2000. During 2000, the market briefly collapsed due to the dot-com bubble. It also lost quite a bit of money because the mining sector struggled during this time. In 2001 and 2002, the market corrected and mining prices began to rebound in a big way. He feels mining prices are in a similar pattern right now. And they are about to rebound as soon as the stock market crashes. And it’s going to happen because the market is so overbought.
- Since 2012, Neumeyer points out that many companies in the mining sector were struggling with tough times. Since then, many of these companies have more than recovered at this point. Neumeyer realizes that investors have recognized this recovery. They’ve increased their productions for mining silver. They’ve added new technology to improve the mining process. And they’ve increased their cash flow tremendously since then. As mining efficiency increases, this value will be reflected in the silver price as it rises higher and higher.
- On the controversial side, Neumeyer feels that gold and silver should uncouple. Gold is different from silver. Silver has real-world value because it’s needed for electronics, computers, solar panels, and much more.
- Lastly, silver consumption isn’t being matched by the mining companies. Each year the world consumes more than 1 billion ounces of silver. But miners only produce roughly 800 million ounces per year. And for the last three years, mining efforts are declining. This means silver becomes scarcer, more valuable, and this scenario is definitely going to raise the silver price.
Why You Should Invest in a Silver IRA Sooner Rather Than Later
More than ever, it’s time to take steps to protect your retirement nest egg. The perfect way to hedge your bets is through opening a silver IRA.
Most alternative investors recognize the value of buying gold. But they often overlook the profit potential of investing in silver.
What makes it such a good choice? For starters, opening a silver IRA is wise because this precious metal is more than just another form of currency. As mentioned above, we use silver rigorously in many of our everyday electronic products. We wouldn’t have smart phones, tablets, many lifesaving medical devices, and more without this precious metal. Since it’s becoming more and more scarce, it’s also becoming a very hot commodity.
Silver IRA investing definitely has its advantages. Some of these advantages include:
- Get all the benefits of a self-directed IRA.
- Hedge your bets against inflation and global economic turmoil.
- Diversify your portfolio.
- Protect your nest egg against the failing US dollar.
The best time to invest in silver is right now. We encourage you to request a free Silver IRA Kit from the best company in the business, Regal Assets. The kit includes many features containing exciting precious metals investing information like free magazines, free literature, and even a free DVD.
Do yourself a favor and contact Regal Assets right away. The economy and the US monetary system is on the verge of collapse.
Are you willing to fall to pieces with it? Or will you take steps to protect your family and your financial future? Only you have the power to change your financial trajectory. Invest in silver today.
Do you have any questions about the article? Ask below!