Most investors have heard about Bitcoin at this point. They realize that there’s plenty of money to be made with this investment. They see people of all creeds and backgrounds getting in, getting wealthy, and enjoying the good life.
On the other hand, many US investors recognize that the “strong economy” is only a smokescreen. They see the financial turmoil in the media and the political unrest in the US every day.
They see President Trump battling with Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and other prominent Democrats. In fact, the animosity on the left is so strong that they’ve impeached the president. They’re trying like hell to remove him from office.
How stable will the economy remain in these circumstances? How strong will the US dollar fare during times of economic strife and turmoil?
It’s time to take steps to distance yourself from the US economy, the US dollar, and other traditional currencies. It’s time to begin investing in crypto (example: Bitcoin) to ensure financial stability for you and your loved ones.
Although there are a number of ways to invest in Bitcoin, one method stands high above the rest. The one and only way we recommend is investing through a Bitcoin IRA. It’s also known as a cryptocurrency IRA. Keep reading to learn more about this powerful investing strategy.
An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies
The best thing about crypto is that these digital currencies are completely decentralized. This means that no single government or bank regulates these currencies. That’s why they are so appealing to many investors like you.
They work by using very sophisticated encryption and difficult-to-solve math techniques to regulate currency unit generation. They also use these techniques to safely transfer funds from one account to another.
The two biggest cryptos available today are Bitcoin and Ethereum. They dominate the digital landscape and many investors have already adopted these coins. In fact many governments, businesses, banks, and other prominent figures have also recognized the power of this phenomenal opportunity.
Cryptos only exist because of blockchain. What is blockchain? It’s technology that records transactions over a massive computer network and acts as a decentralized digital ledger. No one can retroactively alter the blockchain ledger unless the entire network is in collusion. This will never happen so have no fear.
A network of computer nodes maintains the blockchain. This is critical because it validates transactions, copies each one to the ledger, and broadcasts changes to the other nodes.
The Power of Bitcoin: Why Crypto Investing is Such an Exciting Opportunity
You may not know this, but opening a cryptocurrency IRA is the best way to invest in Bitcoin. This particular investment is really exciting as you undoubtedly know. So many inexperienced investors have found success with blockchain investing.
Why not join the party?
We feel that investing in a Bitcoin IRA is a great idea for a number of reasons. Those powerful reasons present an exhilarating opportunity. Our reasoning includes the following:
- Quick and immediate settlement – fast settlement is one big advantage of Bitcoin and other types of crypto. Not only does this lead to fewer fees and expenses on your part, it also means purchases are completed quickly. Take real estate as an example. You can use cryptos to buy property and settle the purchase almost instantly. Since crypto doesn’t need approvals from 3rd parties, it helps save money while avoiding lawyer, agent, and broker fees too. Low fees and quick settlement makes cryptos the ideal currency for business and pleasure.
- Worldwide access – the world has changed in a big way over the past 25 years. Now, more than 2 billion souls across the globe have access to the internet. The developed world can use the web via laptops, desktop computers, tablets, smartphones, watches, and more. With greater internet access, we have more people eligible to use Bitcoin. And the more people using it, the more popular (and valuable) it becomes. Even oppressed nations and the less fortunate are now gaining access to the world-wide web and crypto. We can use these currencies to provide foreign aid, charitable donations, and more. The possibilities are endless.
- Protection against theft and fraud – blockchain security makes it impossible to counterfeit cryptocurrencies. So users are safe from fraud, identity theft, and other unscrupulous activities. Credit cards do not possess this same level of protection. This is devastating to business owners. The lack of credit card protection often leads to chargebacks. And chargebacks lead to additional incurred fees charged to the business owner whether they are at fault or not. Accepting Bitcoin payments means never suffering from unwarranted chargebacks again. This keeps more money in your accounts where it belongs. Not in the hands of greedy banks looking to take advantage of you at every turn.
- Other reasons – decentralized currencies, universal recognition, lower fees, identity theft protection, and more.
What is a Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) IRA?
Opening a Bitcoin IRA means you’ll take full control of your investments. No longer will you rely on an expensive fund manager to handle your funds. You’ll take total control by investing in a self-directed IRA.
But this IRA is special because it allows alternative investments besides typical stocks, bonds, and ETFs. Instead, you can invest in newer, more exciting investments like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
As an investor, you’ll need to begin doing business with a cryptocurrency IRA custodian. You’ll want to choose a custodian that you trust implicitly.
Our #1 recommendation is Regal Wallet. With more than 10 years of alternative IRA investing experience, their knowledge and expertise is second to none. After reading their review, visit their website to sign up for their free Bitcoin IRA investor’s kit.
Bitcoin IRA Account Funding Options: Rollover vs. Transfer
Are you planning to fund your self-directed IRA account from an existing retirement account? If so, you’ll have to initiate a rollover or transfer, depending or your needs and preferences.
There are major differences between the two. Those differences include:
- Rollover – with an IRA rollover, your current custodian provides you with a distribution check. Once the check is received, you are responsible for depositing the funds with your new Bitcoin IRA custodian. You have 60 days to make the deposit without suffering negative consequences. Failure to make the deposit on time means paying taxes and penalties because of the early receipt of retirement funds.
- Transfer – a transfer is different from a rollover because the process takes place between the custodians. Your current retirement account custodian will transfer your funds to your new Bitcoin IRA custodian. Your job is to make the request and provide the appropriate information. Nothing more. Your existing and new custodians will handle the rest. In this situation, you don’t have to worry about the 60 day deposit deadline because it’s out of your hands.
Should I Only Invest in Bitcoin: Selecting Coins for Your Crypto Portfolio
If you chose Regal Wallet, our #1 recommendation, you’ll have access to other digital currency investment options to choose from. You may decide to make other investments beside Bitcoin. But that’s your call so we’ll leave it up to you.
On the other hand, if you do decide to make the leap into other opportunities, your options include:
Each of these options presents their own unique benefits and idiosyncrasies. Sign up for Regal Wallet’s free Bitcoin IRA investor’s kit for a detailed breakdown of each option.
Embracing Crypto: Governments & Banks Jump on the Bandwagon
Besides everyday people, major governments and financial institutions are also jumping on the crypto bandwagon. They realize the value of blockchain security and have embraced this change.
The major banks embracing crypto include:
And the countries who’ve embraced crypto include:
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Regal Wallet: The Advantage of Getting Started Today
It’s rare for a company to achieve such success in the alternative investing space. But Regal Wallet and parent company Regal Assets have done the impossible. They’ve taken the alternative IRA investing world by storm and haven’t relinquished their stranglehold in over a decade.
In the past 10+ years, they’ve reached astonishing heights while helping thousands of investors achieve their retirement dreams. Some of the more impressive reasons to consider choosing Regal Wallet as your new Bitcoin IRA broker include:
- They received an invitation-only seat on the Forbes Finance Council, which they graciously accepted.
- They’ve received an astounding number of positive reviews. In fact, they have over 1000 verified Five Star ratings on trusted websites including the BBB, BCA, and Trustlink.
- They help their customers in a pinch with their buyback program. Customers have the option to sell their crypto back to Regal Wallet at current market value. They deposit the proceeds in your bank account within 48 hours.
- They charge minimal fees. Monthly dues include $20 per month and 0.0007 of total cryptos value. Yearly dues are $240 and 0.0084 per year of total cryptos value. These prices are very reasonable when compared to their competitors. Plus, Regal Wallet waives $240 of your first year dues as an added incentive for new customers.
To get started, read our review of Regal Wallet. Afterwards, sign up and receive their free Bitcoin IRA investor’s kit and talk to a highly skilled representative today. The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll begin protecting your wealth from corrupt governments and unforgiving corporate thieves.
Thanks a lot for such an amazing review about The Best Way to Invest in Bitcoin and the explanation is given.
I’ve never invested in a cryptocurrency, but I’ve heard it’s a good way to make money, so I decided to give it a try. I have read many articles about the best way to invest in Bitcoin, but this is the best article I have read.
Thanks again and keep in touch!
Hello Razvanllie and thank you for the compliment and the feedback! I’m glad to hear that you have also invested in cryptocurrency, but remember that we advise that you do so in a cryptocurrency IRA. Thank you and feel free to message me whenever you have any questions!
I learned about the Bitcoins in my MBA; i’m now done ith it 🙁 Anyhow, I had forgotten all about it. I can imagine this truly growing intro something big and those who invested in them growing rich and it being the one thing people now will use instead of cash. I find it scary,
Hello Linda! As much as you find it scary, don’t be surprised if it becomes much more common to use bitcoin rather than cash in the near future. Thank you for the feedback!
I’ve been looking for a reliable guide to help me invest in bitcoin. I’m new to the whole cryptocurrency world but it appears really intriguing. The advantages of taking this investment approach are obviously many. I hope to get started as soon as possible. I need to know though, would any special trading skill be required of me?
Hello Rhain! No, no trading skills are necessary when you are investing your Bitcoin for the long-term in a cryptocurrency IRA. All you have to do is invest the amount of money you want into Bitcoins and watch as your portfolio increases in value over the next 5-10 years and even longer. Thank you for the feedback and the inquiry, Rhain!
Hey, I hear many time about bitcoin but still not make a decision to invest in bitcoin. Maybe earlier I don’t know enough about crypto currency. Now after reading your guide, now I am making some plan of investment in Bitcoin. Now I know about Regal Wallet: The Advantage of Getting Started Today. Your guide is really very helpful for everyone if they want to invest in crypto currency bitcoin.
Hello Parveen! Thank you for the feedback and the compliments!
Hi, I’ve heard so many mixed reviews about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I haven’t learned anything about them yet. I have some knowledge of stocks and do investing a little bit an index funds but I haven’t gotten to the cryptocurrency world yet. I am interested in it though, and it seems to be pretty hot right now so May be worth looking into I think.
Hi Jake! Cryptocurrencies are different from stocks in that they are non-correlated assets. This means that they have no correlation with world events and the happenings in the economy. We do not recommend investing in paper assets like stocks but rather in non-correlated assets like gold and cryptocurrency. It’s what I would recommend you look into for investing as well. Thank you for the feedback, Jake!
Hello, Your guide is awesome to invest in bitcoin. The Best Way to Invest in Bitcoin are very useful for everyone like me. I see bitcoin is increasing day and night. but before doing an investment in bitcoin we have to know about trading. Trading gives us awesome results if we do it in proper way and with full knowledge. Now I know the best ways, so it will become more easier to invest in bitcoin. I like your awesome work.
Hello Harish! Actually, trading is not a skill set you need to have when investing in Bitcoin for the long-term in a cryptocurrency IRA. You only need to invest in whatever money is right and watch the portfolio grow in the long run. Thank you for the feedback, Harish!
I found your article very useful and informative. I have learnt a lot from your post.
I have experience with Coinbase and etoro.I haven’t heard of Cryptocurrency IRA .There are so many reasons to join Bitcoin IRA like protection against theft and fraud universal recognition etc. It seems quite good. I will have a look on the Cryptocurrency IRA.
Thanks for sharing this great article on the best way to invest in bitcoin.
Keep up the good work!
Hello S.J.! It’s good to know that you’ve done some research on the cryptocurrency industry. I would recommend a cryptocurrency IRA over all the other options there are because of those benefits you listed and more. Thank you for the feedback and the compliments, S.J.!
You obviously have experience in handling IRA’s and your site reflects on your knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Your site is complete and full of great information for a beginner such as me. I ask, can you explain some details on what blockchain security is? Like where are the computer nodes kept and what kind of encryption they use for security? And do all financial planners sell cryptocurrencies or is this strictly done through a cryptocurrency IRA custodian.
Hello Courtney! I am not the expert on blockchain technology, but here is a link to the Wikipedia site on it. Not all financial planners sell cryptocurrency, only those organizations that are meant to do so like Coinbase. A cryptocurrency IRA only deals with cryptocurrencies inside an IRA and it is done through a custodian. You can see our list of best cryptocurrency IRA companies here. Thank you for the feedback and the inquiries, Courtney!
Can a person have multiple IRAs or are they limited to only one? Since I don’t live in the US I do not really know the answer.
I used to mine bitcoin in the early part of the last decade and I can say that I have accumulated a very small amount of BTC – enough for it to have a significant impact on my retirement savings. I am also a promoter of BTC in general and encourage cautious and responsible investing in bitcoin.
My advice is for people to invest what they can afford to lose.
Even though I am a strong believer in the future of bitcoin, and have no doubt that its price will rise well above the $100K mark (though maybe not in my lifetime), it is still an unproven and highly risky asset.
That is why I asked the question at the beginning.
If bitcoin can comprise a small part of an IRA portfolio, with the remainder made up of a diverse selection of stocks, bonds, cash and property investments, that is a good thing and positions one to take advantage of any growth in bitcoin’s value in the long term.
But if you can only have one IRA, and the IRA is only invested in bitcoin and other crypto (which is what it sounds like to me in your article) then I believe that is both very risky as well as foolish, and that one should rather look for ways to spread the risk rather than have all ones eggs in a single basket.
Hello Frank and thank you for sharing your experience with cryptocurrency with us! We don’t encourage you to have a portfolio fully comprised of cryptocurrency but to diversify it. Cryptocurrency is good for diversification. However, what other assets you choose to comprise your portfolio of is also a good question to ponder and for that we usually say to avoid stocks and paper assets and choose gold and precious metals instead. I’m sorry if the article sounded like you should put all your eggs in one basket, but that’s not what I meant! We strongly advocate diversification and that should be the same even if you invest much in cryptocurrency. Thank you for the feedback and sharing your experience with us, Frank!