The stock market tends to crash from time to time. Particularly after an intense bull market run like the one we’ve experienced for nearly a decade. You can either continue to ride the wave until it crashes down around your head. Or you can smarten up and change your investment strategy.
Why invest at all if you’re going to give back all your gains once the market hits rock bottom? When you see the market makers start to show signs of fear (like right now) you should get out. Exit the stock market before it’s too late.
Where should you go? What safe haven investments exist during times of economic turmoil? They’re out there. And we’re going to tell you about our two favorites because they thrive in this type of financial environment.
So stick with us a while longer to discover the two best investments during a stock market crash. Ok, let’s do this.
Best Investment #1: Precious Metals IRA
In 2009, after the stock market crashed and the housing market went to hell, gold and silver prices rose dramatically. Why? Investors needed a safe haven from the current economic troubles. They needed distance from a faltering US dollar. They needed to hedge their bets against inflation.
You know what else? They followed countries like China and Russia and big institutional investors. They gobbled up massive amounts of precious metals, driving up the price and creating greater demand and limited supply.
Adding precious metals to a gold IRA is always good idea no matter the state of the world economy. But it’s even better during times of uncertainty. Times like ones we’re experiencing right now with Trump in office, Brexit a foregone conclusion, and countries at odds with one another like never before.
You may not know it, but opening or adding to a precious metals IRA is a wise choice right now. It’s the perfect way to protect your assets from a stock market crash.
The Biggest Reasons to Buy Physical Gold and Silver for a Precious Metals IRA during a Stock Market Crash
- Gold and silver are tangible assets – there’s nothing like holding your investment in the palm of your hand. It’s real. It’s vibrant. And it’s worth real-world value. Numbers on a computer screen come and go. Gold and other precious metals are desirable real commodities that are also in demand. If the US dollar ever fell, you’d still have gold and precious metals to trade for goods and services.
- Precious metals IRA investments outperform the stock market – this is a true statement that no one wants to believe. But in the past 21 years, gold’s value rose 337%. The Dow Jones only rose 182% and the S&P 500 only rose 148%. Bonds were the least successful investments because they only rose 69% in value. Stop ignoring this cherished investment and open your eyes to the truth.
- No one will ever “hack” your gold and silver – again, this isn’t just numbers on a screen. No computer geek can ever hack your account and digitally steal your metals. That’s the beauty of tangible assets like a gold IRA. You own physical gold and silver. And it’s stored for you in a secure dedicated vault by Brinks and other trusted companies.
How to Get Started with a Gold IRA
To begin, we recommend reviewing our top 10 gold IRA companies. Look over each brief review, and click further for a more detailed review of each company.
Or better yet, choose our #1 recommendation Regal Assets. After 10 years in the business, they still remain the most trusted precious metals IRA broker in the world. And for good reason since they have more than 1000 five star reviews on the BBB, BCA, and TrustLink websites.
After reading their review here visit their site right away and sign up for their free gold investor’s kit. This invaluable information will help you on your path to freedom from stock market crashes and other economic turmoil.
Best Investment #2: Cryptocurrency IRA
Owning crypto is also a powerful way to avoid the next stock market crash. This digital currency is just getting started. People prefer investing in a cryptocurrency IRA for a number of reasons that we’ll share below.
Just know this before completely dismissing this idea. If you bought $100 worth of Bitcoin in 2011 it would be worth $1.2 million or more right now. Does this really sound like a foolish investment? Or is it so new that it scares you?
You can’t let fear continue to hold you back. You’re leaving too much money on the table. Even worse, you’re continuing to invest in an extremely overbought stock market poised to finally correct itself.
Instead, you should invest in a cryptocurrency IRA for the following reasons.
The Biggest Reasons to Buy Bitcoin and Litecoin for a Cryptocurrency IRA during a Stock Market Crash
- Crypto returns are strong. Bitcoin has risen 10000% and more in value since 2011 and it isn’t slowing down anytime soon.
- Crypto isn’t tied into the global economy. If stocks crash cryptocurrency will not suffer even slightly. On the contrary, it might cause Bitcoin and others to rise in value.
- Crypto is considered a non-correlated asset. This means global economic forces have no sway over its value. Stocks drop or rise in value when the President or Fed chairman speaks. Crypto isn’t affected by any of it.
How to Get Started with a Cryptocurrency IRA
First, check out our reviews of the best cryptocurrency IRA companies. We shared our thoughts and feelings about the 3 available options.
We personally recommend Regal Wallet. They are the best in the business and they have the investor’s best interest at heart.
Read their review here and call them or visit their site to get access to their free crypto investor’s kit. This kit is jam-packed with valuable information to help start you on the road to retirement wealth and freedom.
The stock market is going to fall in value. It’s not a matter of if, but when. It’s overbought. The economy is slowing down. And big institutional investors see the writing on the wall. They are moving to precious metals and crypto. Are you?
Don’t wait until it’s already too late. Open a gold IRA or cryptocurrency IRA (or both) right now. Take advantage of the good fortune about to come your way. The timing is right for these investments. Get out of stocks and into something better before the opportunity passes you by.