Jim Sinclair and his partner Bill Holter have lots to say about the state of the US economy. They feel the US is barely holding on. It’s currently subjected to a tight rope balancing act and the economy can fall at any moment.
Before we get into Jim’s Mineset formula, it’s best we learn more about him and his feelings about the economy and more. This gentleman has decades of experience with precious metals, stocks, bonds, futures, and all things finance related.
Jim’s words carry tremendous weight in the investing world. So it makes sense to take time to learn more about this well-respected investing giant.
Who is Jim Sinclair?
Jim Sinclair has been investing in gold, silver, and other precious metals going as far back as 1977. But likely much earlier than that. In 1977 he founded the Sinclair Group of Companies. This group provided full-service investment opportunities for bonds, stocks, precious metals, foreign currencies and commodities.
The company was so successful that Jim was able to open branches in Chicago, Geneva, Kansas City, London, New York and Toronto.
Because of the massive success the Sinclair Group of Companies achieved, they were quickly bought out for top dollar in 1983. After the purchase, the company became known as Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Jim Sinclair’s Earliest and Most Prominent Foray into Precious Metals
Believe it or not, Mr. Sinclair really put his name on the map in 1983. At the time he became the precious metals advisor to Hunt Oil.
He held this role until 1984 and helped the Hunt family liquidate their entire position in silver. They were required to do this as a prerequisite to obtaining a loan worth $1 billion. Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker arranged the loan.
This prominent position gave Sinclair the leverage he needed to get his message out to the rest of the world. He understands the value of precious metals. And on his free website JSMineset, he gladly fills investors in on the truth about gold.
He wants everyone to understand the challenges of the US economy. Some of those challenges include:
- The problems with the failing US dollar.
- The massive amount of debt the US is in.
- And how it will negatively impacts your financial future.
Sinclair’s Feelings on the US Economy
As an investor, you need to understand the troubles that the US currently faces. You need to know that the economy is slowing and the US is in way over its head with debt. These problems will seriously devalue the US dollar. And if you believe everything Jim has to say, the US dollar will eventually be useless once it finally collapses.
To protect yourself and your family, you need to open up a precious metals IRA as soon as possible. Gold is the currency of the past and the most respected currency in the present. And it will continue to be accepted in the future.
So take a moment to look through the top 10 Gold IRA companies on our site. Learn more about Regal Assets, our favorite gold broker. And call them or visit their website to open a gold IRA account sooner rather than later.
You cannot wait too long because you never know when the US dollar is going to finally collapse. It will render your entire portfolio virtually useless.
The True Value of JSMineset – Jim Sinclair’s Free Website
For starters, it’s free. And it’s going to remain free because Jim believes in helping investors get access to the most up-to-date information. He wants you to truly see just how screwed the US is at this time.
And he doesn’t want you to continue to keep your head in the sand. Jim and his partner Bill feel you can no longer ignore what’s going on with the US and world economy.
A Breakdown of Jim Sinclair’s Formula
According to Sinclair, the US economy is in a monetary downward spiral. It even loops around to continue the vicious cycle over and over again. A condensed version of Jim’s 12 part formula in plain English is as follows:
- Interest rates rise. This negatively affects housing and the US economy. Before long, auto production falls and the US reverses course from a bull market to a bear market.
- Rising interest rates have a negative impact on other industries. They also affect the economy and the jobs report. The economy begins to slow, production dwindles, and Americans begin to lose their jobs.
- The Dow Jones industrial average rises based on economic news and nothing more. This indicates business activity deceleration. In the meantime, major corporations continue to report poor earnings. Before long, the Dow Jones will begin to fall. And it will fall fast and hard and much quicker than it rose.
- Obviously if economic activity slows down you can expect profits to slow down right along with it. This is how it the economy works people.
- With lower profits, Federal tax revenues are also much lower.
- Federal spending increases due to lower tax revenues. This spending creates an even bigger Federal Budget Deficit in the United States. And this deficit trickles down through cities and states throughout the country.
- The larger US Federal Budget Deficit leads to an increased US Trade Deficit and an even greater US Current Account Balance deficit.
- The US Current Account Balance deficit has major impacts throughout the world because it is the speedometer of money.
- The US needs incoming investments no matter how they can get them. These investments come in the form of treasury instruments, businesses, and equities. Outside investors in the US like China and Russia are no longer investing as much in the United States, which is creating a shortfall.
- The shortfall due to the lack of non-US entity investments means the Federal Reserve needs to print more money to cover the deficit.
- This will create a situation where interest rates rise no matter the business conditions. And the long-term rates will move much faster and higher as well.
- This situation will cause business activity to slow down even further. The downward spiral will continue as the US debt continues to rise. At the time of this writing, it’s currently more than $22 trillion and counting. And the cycle repeats itself over and over again.
How Investors Can Heed Jim Sinclair’s Warnings and Protect Their Financial Nest Egg
You have two choices as an investor. You can let the US government destroy you and the value of the US dollar as the economy collapses. Or you can take steps to distance yourself from the US dollar in a safe and secure way.
At this stage of the game, it’s time to begin putting your money in gold, silver, and other precious metals. It’s the only safe way to ensure you have a cushion protecting you.
If the US economy truly does collapse and the US dollar becomes valueless, your digital and paper dollars becomes worthless. And everything you’ve done to create wealth throughout your life was for nothing.
Do not remain a victim to the careless US Federal Reserve and the fatuous politicians in power at this time. Open a precious metals IRA immediately and begin buying IRA-approved gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. You’ll secure your retirement and protect your financial future this way.
We recommend visiting our top 10 list of gold companies to find the best broker to meet your needs. Our #1 recommendation is Regal Assets, which you can find out more about in our review. But we trust every company on our list, so choose one of them and act quickly before it’s too late.
Do you have any questions on Jim Sinclair’s Mineset? Ask below!