The US economy is in serious trouble and you’ve recognized this fact. Even though many people have gone back to work since the pandemic, the economy isn’t what it used to be. Are you prepared to protect your financial well-being in the future?
Plenty of investors have recognized the value of precious metals. And you are obviously one of them, since you’re trying to discover where is the best place to buy gold bullion.
Ultimately, there are many ways to buy this amazing commodity. But there’s only one way to truly receive the biggest all-around benefits.
What style of investment am I talking about? I’m talking about opening up a gold IRA and purchasing your gold bullion from a reputable gold IRA company.
Buying a gold chain, or purchasing a gold coin from a collector, is very different than buying physical gold as an investor. In certain situations, you might find yourself susceptible to being ripped off. In other situations, you aren’t making the most of the tax advantages offered by the IRS.
Believe it or not, it really matters how you purchase gold as an investor. Just know that opening a gold IRA and investing for the long-term is the smartest strategy to achieve long-term wealth.
Not only will I share where is the best place to buy gold bullion, I’ll tell you what to avoid.
Is that fair? Keep reading to discover the truth about investing in a gold IRA for the long-term and choosing a reputable broker.
What to Look for in Reputable Gold IRA Company
It’s never easy for the average person to know what to look for when they choose a gold IRA company. I’d like to help you come to the right conclusion by sharing my gold IRA company ranking method.
Or if you prefer, you can read my review of the top 10 gold IRA companies working in this industry. This eye-opening review will help you see why I picked the companies that I chose as my 10 favorites.
On the other hand, if you prefer to evaluate these companies yourself, you should consider using the 7 critical factors.
I created these 7 factors as a standard measure for each gold IRA company that I review. I like to see how each company stacks up for each individual factor and all 7 critical factors on the whole.
The critical factors that I use to evaluate gold companies include:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins and rounds
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
As my reader, I want you to have a perfect experience when choosing a gold IRA company. Using these critical factors to evaluate each of your potential choices will make it easy to narrow down the best based on your needs.
Again, I already did the heavy lifting for you by creating a top 10 review. Read the valuable information that I provide to get a bird’s eye view of each of my favorite gold companies.
3 Places to Avoid like the Plague When Buying Gold Bullion
As I’ve mentioned, I would never send my readers down a blind alley when it comes to buying gold bullion. This is too important. And getting this right could mean the difference between having a fruitful or desolate retirement.
Some places online and in the real world need to be avoided at all costs when buying gold. This is specifically true if you aren’t a gold buying expert. Unscrupulous people work hard every day to rip off the unsuspecting public. I never want to see that happen to you or any of my other readers.
With that said…
There are 3 places to avoid because you can easily get scammed if you don’t know what you’re doing. What places am I talking about in particular? They aren’t all places per se, but they are definitely situations that you need to steer clear of.
- Buying gold bullion under the table or in a back alley
- Buying gold bullion from unscrupulous eBay sellers
- Buying gold bullion from scammers on Craigslist
If you aren’t careful, each one of these scenarios could end up costing you a great deal of money. You could end up buying fake gold. And if you do not know how to evaluate gold products for authenticity, you won’t even know it.
Just as bad…
You’ll miss out on the wonderful opportunity to buy in your gold IRA account. This account provides tremendous tax advantages that help you grow your wealth over time precipitously. You do not want to miss the boat on this opportunity. It’s basically the IRS’s way of giving free money to intelligent people. They are people willing to put the system to work on their behalf.
The Biggest Reasons to Buy Gold Bullion in a Precious Metals IRA
Are you still unconvinced about the value of opening a gold IRA account? I’d like to share some of the biggest advantages of opening this type of account. After you finish reading this, you’ll truly understand why this is such an intelligent investing strategy.
The main reasons to open a gold IRA include:
- Economic uncertainty is spreading throughout the world. This may seem like I’m trying to scare you, but nothing could be further from the truth. I want to make sure you are aware of what’s happening. The ramifications of the pandemic are seriously putting the economy in dire straits. 11 million homeowners are currently in a forbearance that runs out at the end of the year. Most of these homes will end up in foreclosure and we will have another housing crisis on our hands. Credit card companies haven’t received payments from millions of customers for nearly a year and a half. Economic stimulus isn’t enough to cover all of these debts. Before long, inflation is going to kill the rest of the economy and it’s already begun.
- The tax benefits of opening a gold IRA are truly amazing. You have the opportunity to open a traditional self-directed IRA and this lets you open a tax-deferred account. Or you can open a Roth self-directed IRA and experience tax-free benefits. Both types of accounts definitely have their advantages. Some people choose tax-deferred accounts because they’d rather low or their overall yearly income. Other investors like tax-free investing because they pay taxes upfront and get to keep the full proceeds of their investments.
- Take full control of your retirement by opening a self-directed gold IRA. This means you get to choose the investments that you prefer on your schedule. You get to take your account in any direction that you deem fit. And even more important, you’ll never worry if your account manager is efficiently doing his or her job again.
Where Is the Best Place to Buy Gold Bullion: My Top Pick
At this stage of the game, you undoubtedly know that I prefer purchasing precious metals in a gold IRA. It’s the safest method because you’re dealing with reputable companies. And there are other reasons why I feel this is such an important step in the right direction.
Are you still on the fence? Consider the following reasons to deal with a reputable gold IRA company online:
- Buying gold bullion from reputable gold IRA companies online means getting free delivery and saving money. This is so much easier than visiting a pawnshop or brick-and-mortar gold store to make a purchase in person.
- The top gold IRA companies have connections with the best gold storage companies in the industry. You’ll never have to worry about keeping your gold unprotected in a safe at home. In fact, with a gold IRA account, storing your precious metals in a vault is an absolute must. And it’s a great idea because it guarantees your investments stay safe and protected.
- My personal favorite gold companies tend to waive their fees if you reach certain financial milestones. Typically, you could end up going 1-3 years before you have to start paying storage and maintenance fees.
- Online peer-reviewed websites including Trustlink, the Better Business Bureau, and the Business Consumer Alliance have vetted the top organizations. They allow regular people like you and me to review gold companies and provide a star rating. The best and brightest gold brokers tend to receive glowing reviews and high ratings with all of these organizations.
- The gold IRA companies that I recommend have longevity in this industry. They’ve bought and sold billions of dollars’ worth of gold for decades. And many of their peers consider them a credit to the industry.
Find out more about the top 10 gold IRA companies be reading my detailed review.
At the end of the day, you have to decide which gold bullion buying strategy is the best to meet your needs. If you’re trying to maximize your investment and make the most with your money, then opening a gold IRA account is a way to go.
I truly suggest getting started down this lucrative path. I recommend reading my top 10 review of the best gold IRA companies in business right now. It’s detailed, insightful, and it will help you separate the wheat from the chaff.